Health Action New Mexico

English Spanish
Lower drug costs for New Mexico Support a Prescription Drug Affordability Board Read and Sign Here!

Medicaid Appeals

Did you recieve a wrongful determination when you applied for Medicaid? 

You can file an appeal if you think that your application was wrongfully determined, or if you did not hear back about your coverage within the 45-day timeframe after you applied. 

You don't have to do it alone. Two local groups can help:

  • Law Access New Mexico – 505-998-4529
  • Legal Aid New Mexico (Bernalillo County) – 505-243-7871
  • Legal Aid New Mexico (list of office around the state) - visit their website by clicking here